Salary / Rate Based upon Experience
Employment Type: Full Time / Contract
Azure Cloud Solution Architect
Engage directly with customers to participate in design and development of data integration/transformation solutions with the goal of enhancing their strategic roadmap.
Work with customers to architect a full-stack solution using the company's software that fully integrates with customer’s existing cloud infrastructure from data flow, security, DevOps and other standpoints.
Perform debugging, troubleshooting, modifications and unit testing of integration solutions.
Provide recommendations and best practices to optimize customers’ cloud presence, performance, security and TCO.
- Experience with database product offerings such as Azure SQL, Synapse and Data Factories.
- 5+ years hands-on experience with MS Azure.
- Good Understanding of IoT and ML/AI based solution offerings.
- Deep understanding of enterprise architecture and enterprise application integration.
- Demonstrated proficiency with an object oriented languages.
- Solid understanding of data modeling best practices.
- Working knowledge of Agile Software development methodology.
- Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail.
- Strong analytical ability, judgment and problem analysis techniques.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross functional team.
- Travel up to and greater than 50% of the time, as required (Remote until Covid).
- Demonstrated coding ability using Functional programming paradigm and multi-paradigm programming.
- Proficiency in data integration/EAI technologies, such as Azure APIM.
- SaaS and business intelligence/analytics implementation experience are a plus.
- Excellent facilitation and consensus-building skills.
- Ability to pro-actively propose solutions to meet the business needs of the client.
- AZ-900 - Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- DP-200: Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- AZ-301 - Microsoft Azure Architect Design
- Relevant Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree or similar experience